Here are some useful links for further information on different topics.
- Ebola Communication Network – Resources for the fight against Ebola
- www.eboladeeply.com – a retrospective look and lessons learnt from the West African Ebola crisis.
- www.empow.co.za – Empowerment Concepts, managed by David Patient (who lived with HIV for over 34 years) and Neil Orr, co-authors of Positive Health and various other publications.
SBCC (Social and Behaviour Change Communication)
- Springboard for Health Communication professionals to share social and behavior change communication knowledge, experiences and resources.
- SBCC Summit – 16-20 April 2018 in Indonesia
VMMC (Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision)
- www.chaps.org.za CHAPS – pioneering leaders in this field, under Dr Dirk Taljaard, who lead the original Orange Farm (South Africa) study that, together with other consistent studies in Kenya and Uganga, provided conclusive evidence that VMMC reduces the risk of HIV infection by approximately 60%.that VMMC reduces the risk of HIV infection by approximately 60%.
- www.careworks.co.za – CareWorks – extensive experience in Demand Creation
- PSI-Zimbabwe – www.psi-zim.co.zw – creative and effective approaches to promoting VMMC
Bridges Methodology - Key Concepts
Here is a TED-like Talk which summarises several of the Key Concepts underpinning the design of Bridges of Hope Training activities and programs. It was filmed at the International Social and Behaviour Change Communication (SBCC) Summit in Bali in April 2018.